Update:

250 miles in at this point.

This is a firm seat - as others say - but this is not a bad thing, at least for me! Soft = sag, which gets uncomfortable quickly. I urge any potential seat buyer to consider that a firm seat = long range support.

I notice that the seat has started to break in around my bum and form a glove around my flat, wide posterior.

The design of the seat does EXACTLY what I need ... I now have support on outside of my hips and there is some minor support under my thighs, about 1/4 of way below my hips, towards my knees. This takes the pressure off the core area around my crack and spreads it around my duff, holds up my hips on the outside, and even disburses my weight to the thighs.

I rode about 1.5 hours straight, with only a 1-2 minute break halfway through, without any issues. On the stock seat, I would be getting hot spots, soreness, and even some numbing.

I am not crazy about how the Corbin sits you "in" the bike a little more as a result of that baseball glove support configuration, which results in a slightly reclined position. I find my left hand hanging from the left grip, rather than gripping it, while cruising now. I may need to bring the bars a little further back. I also notice how this slightly reclined, very slightly lower position reduces visibility over the fairing and I see a lot more of the gauges, bars, even glovebox. The bottom of my line of sight on the stock seat began at the bars. I prefer to sit "up" and "on" rather than "back" and "in". This is the sacrifice I made to get on the Corbin, which I felt was the best overall seat for me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first, I realized how much the soft, stock seat played a role in the plushness of the ride of the F6B. With a hard Corbin in place, I noticed right away that the rear suspension set up has issues (still at factory setting - max soft).

Just tonight, I cranked up the preload (wait...is this a preload adjustment or a damper?), initially to the first line on the adjustment cylinder, took a quick ride. Noticeably better. Move it up to the third line (half way between soft and hard) and it got even better.