Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
I didn't get the same opportunity with the 18 Wing that I got with the K1600B. Only rode it for a tease, but what I did ride impressed me. Now I rode the 6 spd, and I was promised an opportunity to ride the DCT for a longer ride when it is available. The GW Tour has familiar ergos though, and so I don't imagine comfort will be much of an issue in that regards. As far as negativity on the new GW, most of the criticisms have been around the GPS. I haven't really tried to use the GPS, but from what I read, some are resorting to mounting Garmins on their new 18 Wings, which is a shame. Hope is that Honda will address these issues and maybe the lack of Android Auto in a firmware update.

Both my F6B and my Valkyrie are very comfortable, but got to be realistic there too, because neither is stock. I have taller risers and Ultimate seat with back rests on my Valkyrie, plus highway pegs. I have Helibars, Corbin with back rests and Ergo III highway pegs on my F6B.
Yes, I hope they figure out the GPS issue. Also I read about a suspension issue with the electronic suspension, with what feels like the rear wheel bouncing. I'm not sure what that's all about.
I still want to ride one, see for myself.