I went with the Pirelli

Thread: I went with the Pirelli

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by f6bcarider View Post
    I have one question why the winter tire? I am ready to replace tires, I am still wondering darkside?
    The winter tire rubber is a softer rubber, which provides me a more softer comfortable ride.

I made the switch to a car tire back in 2002 that I put on my, two tone blue and silver Valkyrie Interstate, which everyone knows is the fastest color. I had my Valkyrie for 14 years.

Anyways, knowing how well a car tire performs, when I got this F6B, I knew I was going to run a car tire again, so I did a lot of research, reading the message boards, the Goldwing Riders had very good information, also I watched YouTube video reviews from the many tire manufacturers.

With all this information, I decided I wanted to try a winter tire. And so I did, and I decided to go with a run flat.

I am very satisfied with my choice.

Hope this helps,

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
    The winter tire rubber is a softer rubber, which provides me a more softer comfortable ride.

I made the switch to a car tire back in 2002 that I put on my, two tone blue and silver Valkyrie Interstate, which everyone knows is the fastest color. I had my Valkyrie for 14 years.

Anyways, knowing how well a car tire performs, when I got this F6B, I knew I was going to run a car tire again, so I did a lot of research, reading the message boards, the Goldwing Riders had very good information, also I watched YouTube video reviews from the many tire manufacturers.

With all this information, I decided I wanted to try a winter tire. And so I did, and I decided to go with a run flat.

I am very satisfied with my choice.

Hope this helps,
    Yes it does and I'll try the 32-34 psi in the tire. Thank you Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by f6bcarider View Post
    Yes it does and I'll try the 32-34 psi in the tire. Thank you Ernie