My 2016 F6B Deluxe

Thread: My 2016 F6B Deluxe

My 2016 F6B Deluxe

I picked up my 2016 F6B Deluxe this weekend. I left Tampa Friday evening at 8:30 pm on my way to Durham, NC. Stopped driving about 1:00 am. Slept until 4:30 am. Arrived at the dealership at 10:15. Back on the road by 11:30. Home by 10:00 pm. Total miles travelled 1410. I couldn’t be happier with the bike and the deal. 2016 Deluxe with 742 mile and paid 13,800.

I just got back from my first good ride. I am amazed how much better this bike is than my 2016 Road Glide Ultra. Smoother, quieter, handles better and does not run as hot!

Here are a couple of quick pictures.

Last edited by JBM Golf; 04-23-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Very nice. It will bring you many smiles, and that was a great deal.

She is beautiful! And a great tale to tell over a couple of cold ones! Congrats, and ride safe.

It still amazes me how many riders stick with HD and the crap bikes they produce for the most part...These guys have such "Big Egos" that to ride a bike that really handles and runs like something is beyond their understanding!!!...Enjoy your F6B, and go "smoke a few Harleys".....Ride safe

Should have got a white one, but at least you came to your senses on the Harley!

Now get yourself one of these!

Jeff, I have one coming. It will be here on Thursday. I do like the white but I got a good price on this one so I jumped on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JBM Golf View Post
    Jeff, I have one coming. It will be here on Thursday. I do like the white but I got a good price on this one so I jumped on it.
    I was just yanking your chain, and showing you your old Mustang seat! Welcome back!

I may be wrong but it seems to me that most HD riders are "bar bikers" & just ride from bar to bar. Different mind set with people that ride a real motorcycle.

Great to see another F6B in Florida. By the way, you did get the fastest color. Ride safe and enjoy. F6Broy