Took some time out to run a USB cable from the saddlebag to the glovebox. For the life of me, I cant understand why Honda Engineers would put the ipod/iphone/mp3 input in a locked saddlebag. Anyway, I spent a little extra ($20) for a shielded USB Cable with gold plated connectors from Radio Shack. Bought the 10' one because they had no 6' one's in stock. Bought a grommet kit from Harbor Freight for $3.99. I removed the backrest, seat, side panel, and glovebox and drilled a 3/4" hole. Snaked the cable (male end first) along the frame and into a similarly drilled hole in the saddlebag. On the inside top of the saddlebag, there's a cover with 8 screws. Once you remove this, access to the wires and a clean area to drill is granted. I plugged the new USB into the existing receptacle, tucked the wires up neatly and put the cover back in place. I contemplated leaving the USB accessible, but for the life of me, I couldn't come up with one good reason. Now, not only do I have an accessible mini-RCA type plug, but ipod/iphone/mp3 input as well. Total Job time: 45 min, total cost: $25