Thank you! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Hey Taxfree ....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Yeah Tony!!!! I know you've been busy, but you're back for that response!!!
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    She had a $100,000 policy cap and the guy behind her had a $50,000 cap so my lawyer is going for all of it. He told me that the video is key because they usually say that motorcycles swerved into the lane and left no space for stopping, however, the video shows the polar opposite. Also, in NYC they pull what they call a sprint report which is the call she made from the scene to 911. It'll give, like the exact time and gps location so since the accident happened at exactly at 9:07 a.m. so when they pull her # from the sprint and she is shown texting 2-3 minutes before then she was texting while driving. We'll see what happens but the video really is going to make the difference here. Thank you for asking will.
    That line right there, the motorcycle swerved into the lane, is exactly what the old POS said to the cops when he hit me. I was in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Thankfully, a witness told the truth.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Hey Taxfree ....

Hey I only do that to see if you're still reading the posts----mission accomplished
    Equitare solum equitare amplius