[QUOTE=Radical Taz;166880]
Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
Looks like this might be my first one. Been invited by a group of guys I ride with here. Leaving here June 7th. Not sure for how long yet, but at least a couple nights. They ride Harley's and Indians. I might be the only wing. I've ridden Lake George before with Teach, just not during Americade. I can only imagine what it will be like. Hoping nothing screws this up for me. I need to do things before I croak![/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. Two years ago made the decision and go to at least one NEW rally a year.
Did Laconia 2016, Americade last year, and Daytona this year. Sturgis is next year!
Americade was a good time and some great rides. Weather can be tricky, 80 one day 40 the next.
Enjoy yourself.
Rod
Thanks.....this year will be light, but next year looks better. I've been to Laconia, live close enough. Probably did my last one. Trips like Daytona, Myrtle Beach and the one west FL intrigue me. Sturgis, not at all. I have plenty of time, decent health and will be out there for sure. Got the bike for it, that's for sure. Maybe catch up some day.