I'll just keep it... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll just keep it...

Demoed the 18s in Laughlin this weekend an bike feels to tight and upright for my tastes. I'm not a huge fan of the look either and I would buy the BMW if I wanted that style. The 15 F6B is the most comfortable, smooth bike right out of the box I've ever owned and it has more power than needed.

I posted earlier that after checking out both the Tour and Standard models on the 2018's, I think they are going to be great bikes, but not worth the "huge bucks" it would cost me to trade. With plans to upgrade the front suspension on my 2013 sometime in May, I will keep mine for a lot longer,,,And, as many have said, the older versions are some of the best bikes out there and mine is set-up the way I want it....No 2018 in the cards for me!!....Regards

I wonder if it is ridiculous to think that Honda might listen to the early 2018 reviews and come out with some sort of an "ultra-tour" Gold Wing that has a wider fairing, larger bags, etc.?

it's funny! I think exactly the same thing...we sold the 2015 F6C last fall , and right now we have 2016 & 2018 GW Tour and 2014 F6B...I compare and wish this and that...lol

JB