Two of my buddies and I will be touring Arizona and New Mexico for the next week, 2-8 May. Maybe we’ll see some of you out on the road. We should be on CB channel 31.

Bikes:
—My 2016 Orange Metallic F6B
—2001 Yellow GL1800
—1998 Red and Cream Valkyrie Tourer (special paint)

The Plan:
Wed, 2nd — I-25 south Pueblo CO to Trinidad to Raton Pass to Santa Fe NM to Socorro for night (had planned to go through the CO mountains but good chance of snow at the higher elevations; typical spring weather)

Thurs, 3rd — US-60 west across NM to Eagar AZ to Petrified Forest National NP to Flagstaff for night; may run up to the South Rim but have been there many times (but always good)

Fri, 4th — Flagstaff to Oak Creek Canyon to Sedona to Jerome to Camp Verde to Payson for the night; visiting old friends who live here

Sat, 5th — Payson east to Show Low south to Salt River Canyon to Globe east to Thatcher/Safford for the night; evening ride up the Mt Graham road.

Sun, 6th — Safford to Clifton/Morenci to Copper Mine north to Coronado Trail (US-191; awesome ride) to Hannagan Meadow to Alpine east to NM south to Silver City for the night

Mon, 7th — Silver City east -152 through the mountains to I-25 north; stop in San Antonio for green chili burger north I-25 then east and north on the east side of the Sandia Mountains (maybe ride to the top of Sandia Peak) and north on the backroads to Santa Fe for the night

Tue, 8th — Santa Fe north to Chama east to Cumbres and LaManga Passes to Antonio north to Alamosa CO to Poncha Springs to home

Should be a fun trip.