Nor Cal Saturday Lunch Ride
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nor Cal Saturday Lunch Ride

Nor Cal Saturday Lunch Ride

I was thinking that it's time for all the Nor Cal F6B riders to get together for a little ride. Meet up for Coffee, take a little ride to a nice lunch stop, check out each others mods, complain about the bad paint, and just have a nice get together.

Ok, here are the details:

DATE: Saturday November 9th, 2013

TIME: 9 AM

If you're interested, please sign up below so we can see how many to expect. Suggestions for a lunch stop would also be ok.

See you all there.

Sounds good, look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert40 View Post
    I was thinking that it's time for all the Nor Cal F6B riders to get together for a little ride. Meet up for Coffee, take a little ride to a nice lunch stop, check out each others mods, complain about the bad paint, and just have a nice get together.

Ok, here are the details:

DATE: Saturday November 9th, 2013

TIME: 9 AM

If you're interested, please sign up below so we can see how many to expect. Suggestions for a lunch stop would also be ok.

See you all there.
    Thanks for getting the ball going on this, Phil. Count me in. You picked the perfect day on my calendar.

I have some potential lunch ideas. "Guisti's" on the delta in Walnut Grove is an institution and the food is great. Another on the delta is "Fosters Big Horn" in Rio Vista. Also an institution, it's filled with the original owners big game trophies. Going the other way to booming downtown Volcano, there is the general store with it's brick oven for doing burgers and also the old hotel. I don't think they're seasonal. I'm not fussy at all where we go, as long as we get together to enjoy the company and to ride. Thanks again. Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    Thanks for getting the ball going on this, Phil. Count me in. You picked the perfect day on my calendar.

I have some potential lunch ideas. "Guisti's" on the delta in Walnut Grove is an institution and the food is great. Another on the delta is "Fosters Big Horn" in Rio Vista. Also an institution, it's filled with the original owners big game trophies. Going the other way to booming downtown Volcano, there is the general store with it's brick oven for doing burgers and also the old hotel. I don't think they're seasonal. I'm not fussy at all where we go, as long as we get together to enjoy the company and to ride. Thanks again. Bruce
    I've been to Foster's! It's cool but a little eerie. My brother in-law lives near San Jose and we camped out at Brannan Island State Park. It was a family trip so I didn't have the bike.

You can count me in also, as for lunch I am open to most anything. I have been to Foster's also, and yes it is a bit weird to have all of those eye's looking down at you while you're eating. Some of my old group and I took a 'Fall Color' ride up 16 to Jackson, had breakfast at Mel's, and then did the 88>89>50 ride back to Placerville and 49 into Auburn last week. The Foothills are awesome this time of year, but a bit cool.

I'm in!

See you all on the 9th at 9:00 AM. I look forward to seeing the farkles you guys have been adding!
    Greg

Just checking in, weather forecast for Saturday looks good, I'm ready.....Onward!

Saturday Lunch Ride

The 9th is coming up fast. Really looking forward to seeing everyone, and I have a route and the lunch destination all set up. I know everyone will be pleased with the outcome.

See you guys Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert40 View Post
    The 9th is coming up fast. Really looking forward to seeing everyone, and I have a route and the lunch destination all set up. I know everyone will be pleased with the outcome.

See you guys Saturday!

It's on the calendar. See you Saturday.

Just adding a few new goodies this week. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.