Anybody have an Ultimate King Seat with a Twisted Throttle trunk mount.

Thread: Anybody have an Ultimate King Seat with a Twisted Throttle trunk mount.

Anybody have an Ultimate King Seat with a Twisted Throttle trunk mount.

I have a Twisted Throttle trunk mount with a Givi trunk. I am considering an Ultimate King Seat but curious if there will be enough clearance at the back for my truck. it looks like the Ultimate has a high back area for the passenger.

I have the Ultimate King seat with the Givi rack mounted on my 2013 deluxe model. I am using a Givi v46 box. The box touches the seat when I snap it on but it does not interfere installing or removing the top box. Easy on, easy off. I like the set up.

Hi Rudy are you using the Twisted Throttle mount?

Kirby,
    Yes, it is the twisted throttle mount. The key to making it work is the spacers used to gain the height needed. It's been a couple of years since I mounted mine but I think I purchased some taller spacers at the local hardware store to raise it just a bit as not to allow the seat to come into play. For some reason I think the ones that came with the mount were to low. Not a big deal, I don't recall it being a difficult task change them out. By the way, I really like my Ultimate King Seat, well worth the investment.

I have an Ultimate King with drivers backrest on my 2015 B with a Twisted Throttle rack installed. The rack clears the rear slope of the seat by about 1/2" to 3/4". When I install my Givi 46L case there is slight interference with the rear slope of the seat. In other words, the front bottom edge of the case very slightly compresses the rear slope of the seat which then recovers nicely once the case is removed. I used the spacers / risers that were furnished with the rack. Great setup. Only con is that the rack must be removed first if you want to remove the seat from the bike for any reason. Hope this helps.