Rode a 2018 DCT today

Thread: Rode a 2018 DCT today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    I sat on one at the dealership where we purchased the GF's X4 and it didn't seem as bad as the 1600 was. My other issue at the time was seating position, I was coming off my VTX and hadn't ridden anything but V-twins in years. I bought my Concours the following year.
    I guess that depends on what Adventure bike you're referring to. I was referring to their flagship Adventure bike the GS1200
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I think it was the 800, it's all about seating position and the adventure bike seemed to fit me better than the 1600. I also have a lot more experience on sport tours now and that probably factors into it. I'm by far more comfortable in an more upright position vs a more aggressive forward lean. I still struggle with my legs being under and behind vs stretched out infront of me.

Either way BMW makes a phenomenal bike and I would love to add the right one to my stable...even tho my GF was trying to compare bike to shoes and saying you couldn't have to many I think she might balk at a 4th one at the moment