Progressive Monotube kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Progressive Monotube kit

considering Arnott. havnt found the info on progressive's shock yet.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

That is what I am considering as well, going to see how RickC set up performs and may go the same direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    That is what I am considering as well, going to see how RickC set up performs and may go the same direction.
    Over the weekend I had the Progressive monotubes installed. Also put on a fork brace and disabled the anti dive. The new front end takes most of the harshness out of bumps in the road the ride feels smoother. I have a long gravel drive way and I feel more stable on it now which may be due to the fork brace. I'm not an aggressive rider but I think I feel more planted to the road in the curves. All In all I thought the F6B rode great as stock and I had no really big complaints before the change but am always looking to make things better. Not 100% sure the improvement was worth the money spent but I did learn a lot taking the bike apart and watching/helping Grumpy with the fork rebuild so that education is worth some.

So Kevin if you want, my offer to get together and check it out first hand is still open, we can meet in Kokomo or Cicero some time.

Thats pretty much how I feel about it. But I am an aggressive rider and i think it is good jump in stability in corners.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Rick,
    Up in Michigan this week riding Tunnel of Trees and Sleeping Bear Dunes area, Will get with you soon, I want to hear how you like or dislike them. That BBQ joint on the far east side of your town sounds like a great RTE meeting point.