Rick. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else in Cortez. I'll be coming in on Wednesday afternoon but have to leave on Saturday morning, so will be there for three nights. I'll be hanging with everyone at the Super 8, but I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn. A lot more expensive, but I really like their rooms, especially their beds. My old back has to have a good bed, especially when doing rides on the bike. They have a good breakfast also. As we get closer I'm sure we'll be figuring what rides I will do. Probably take some folks on the San Juan Skyway loop one day. I wouldn't mind getting up to Gateway also. Or for those willing to do a long ride, maybe over Wolf Creek Pass and then -149 up the Rio Grande River Valley through Creede and Lake City. It would be a long loop. A buddy of mine and I normally do a June ride over Monarch Pass to Gunnison to Lake City to Creede to Pagosa Springs one day, then a trip up the Million Dollar Highway to Silverton, Ouray, and Montrose. A day ride out of Montrose, then home on day 4. All of the riding will be great.