Cortez CO Rally, 2018

Thread: Cortez CO Rally, 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Made it to Cortez later on Tuesday. Route 160 is a pretty cool road coming across. Not as good with the truck and trailer. Left the Truck and Trailer in Cortez yesterday morning and rode down to the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest. One of our friends that helps us rode a Spyder out here, so I got our Spyder F3 out of the trailer to ride for the next few days. Going to be a Spyder Rider for the week.
    Not the same, but still a lot of fun.
    See you all next week.
    Cortez week early 0818.jpg
    Cortez week early 0818-2.jpg
    Petrified Forest.jpgPetrified Forest-2.jpg

[QUOTE=jmdaniel;169475]The B is loaded for the trip to Cortez!

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    Made it to Cortez later on Tuesday. Route 160 is a pretty cool road coming across. Not as good with the truck and trailer. Left the Truck and Trailer in Cortez yesterday morning and rode down to the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest. One of our friends that helps us rode a Spyder out here, so I got our Spyder F3 out of the trailer to ride for the next few days. Going to be a Spyder Rider for the week.
    See you all next week.
    Cool. Enjoy. Lots of good riding.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

glad you made it safe!

[QUOTE=RickW;169595]Made it to Cortez later on Tuesday. Route 160 is a pretty cool road coming across. Not as good with the truck and trailer. Left the Truck and Trailer in Cortez yesterday morning and rode down to the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest. One of our friends that helps us rode a Spyder out here, so I got our Spyder F3 out of the trailer to ride for the next few days. Going to be a Spyder Rider for the week.
    See you all next week.

Good to hear. I'll be picking up this road in Walsenburg coming from Rock Ford after staying the night in Goodland, KS.