Cortez CO Rally, 2018 - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cortez CO Rally, 2018

The B is loaded for the trip to Cortez!

Last edited by jmdaniel; 08-12-2018 at 10:36 AM. Reason: didn't need Yuuuuge picture...

See you up there.

Leaving on the 18th

Please take me off the list for Cortez, cancelled my room this morning, life and it's way of getting in the way, forced my summer plans to change. Have fun.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Same here as choptop. New construction here at the house was to be done by now but no luck. Piss-ed that the work is not done as I was starting to plan and pack but noooooooooooooo. You all have a great rally. I'll make it next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Same here as choptop. New construction here at the house was to be done by now but no luck. Piss-ed that the work is not done as I was starting to plan and pack but noooooooooooooo. You all have a great rally. I'll make it next year.
    That's what you get for hiring those prima donna union guys, use the day laborers and don't feed them till they're done, comprende'.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Made it to Cortez later on Tuesday. Route 160 is a pretty cool road coming across. Not as good with the truck and trailer. Left the Truck and Trailer in Cortez yesterday morning and rode down to the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest. One of our friends that helps us rode a Spyder out here, so I got our Spyder F3 out of the trailer to ride for the next few days. Going to be a Spyder Rider for the week.
    Not the same, but still a lot of fun.
    See you all next week.
    Cortez week early 0818.jpg
    Cortez week early 0818-2.jpg
    Petrified Forest.jpgPetrified Forest-2.jpg

[QUOTE=jmdaniel;169475]The B is loaded for the trip to Cortez!

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    Made it to Cortez later on Tuesday. Route 160 is a pretty cool road coming across. Not as good with the truck and trailer. Left the Truck and Trailer in Cortez yesterday morning and rode down to the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest. One of our friends that helps us rode a Spyder out here, so I got our Spyder F3 out of the trailer to ride for the next few days. Going to be a Spyder Rider for the week.
    Not the same, but still a lot of fun.
    See you all next week.
    Cool. Enjoy. Lots of good riding.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Add Me to the List

It looks like I'll be able to get to Cortez, at least for a few of the days. I'm thinking of staying next door at the Best Western or down the street in the Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. Looking forward to meeting some fellow F6Bers!

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    It looks like I'll be able to get to Cortez, at least for a few of the days. I'm thinking of staying next door at the Best Western or down the street in the Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. Looking forward to meeting some fellow F6Bers!
    Good news. I'm meeting a guy from the Springs (jimsom) at the Hungry Bear in Woodland Park around 7am on Wednesday (7am is the plan for right now) so we'll probably leave the Bear around 7:30-7:45am. We'll determine the route over breakfast. I'm staying at the Hampton. My old back has to have a good bed, and their breakfast is usually pretty good.

Dave
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic