Cortez CO Rally, 2018

Thread: Cortez CO Rally, 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jeff.....

I'm still planning on going IF my new garage-man cave-workshop is finished in time. I'll know more in one more month if I can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Jeff.....

I'm still planning on going IF my new garage-man cave-workshop is finished in time. I'll know more in one more month if I can make it.
    No worries, I'm probably trailering. Haven't pulled the Kendon in 5 years, and the only thing worse than driving through West Texas is doing it in August... My Tundra gets crappy gas mileage, but the A/C is top notch!

Wednesday -- Colorado Springs Area to Cortez

If anyone coming in from the east on Wednesday would like to get together in the Colorado Springs area Wednesday morning to ride down to Cortez together, just let me know. I could also meet you along the route, say in Poncha Springs near Salida, if you wish.

Colorado Springs > Woodland Park > Hartsel > Buena Vista > Poncha Springs > Monarch Pass > Gunnison > Blue Mesa Reservoir > Lake City > Rio Grande River Valley > Creede > South Fork > Wolf Creek Pass > Pagosa Springs > Durango > Cortez ~435 miles

Is a great ride. Just post here if you want to join in.
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Ill be coming in from Goodland, KS that day and our routes would intersect at South Fork on 160. Be too great of distances to coordinate a meet at South Fork but I'll keep an eye out for any F6B's to ride with the rest of the way into Cortez.
    Last edited by Elroy; 07-20-2018 at 06:50 AM.