Thoughts on selling bike with or without Ultimate seat?

Thread: Thoughts on selling bike with or without Ultimate seat?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You'll not get anymore money for the bike if you leave all of it on. So try to recoup as much of your money as possible. I just sold a excellent Ultimate w/ both back rest for $650, which I though was a far price, minus $20 for the boxes (wish I had made it $675-700). The buyer sent a FedEx shipping label which was around $120 - $135 going from central Fl. to TX. My point, seats are big & costly to box & ship.

I'm sure the members will be looking forward to buying up your "stuff" as soon as you post it with photos.

Sorry you're having to sell your "B"

Big LRY , man I sure feel sorry for her, She looks like she might need a little more padding! I have to agree with you as well Goat, I just sold a mustang seat today and it cost me $156 to ship to
    Texas from Indiana. Almost told her that I would drive it down and enjoy a trip. What is the deal with shipping these days?

Check different shipping options such as USPS, FedEx, UPS. I recently shipped a seat out and it was crazy the range was $45 - $155. You can check online if you already have it boxed with dimensions and weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    Big LRY , man I sure feel sorry for her, She looks like she might need a little more padding! I have to agree with you as well Goat, I just sold a mustang seat today and it cost me $156 to ship to
    Texas from Indiana. Almost told her that I would drive it down and enjoy a trip. What is the deal with shipping these days?

Thanks, I will next time, Seat is headed to Lone Star Republic, I told the UPS clerk I would fly it to it's destination next time! Man, I know the price of fuel is up but damn.......