You are making an assumption that the potential buyer wants what you like and therefore limiting your audience. I bought my F6B with a bunch of extras. It had a Cobra Six-2-Six exhaust, Mustang Tripper Seat, Floorboards, National Tall GW Windscreen and Genuine Honda LED Fog Lights. Everything came off and was sold besides the perfect fitting Honda Fog Lights. The loud heavy poor material exhaust was swapped out for the high quality perfect fitting GL1800 exhaust, the ill fitting Mustang seat was switched to the OEM which allowed the side covers to be removed without removing the seat, the windshield with distortion was swapped out to the Genuine Honda Tall with Vent, the floorboards that forced a heel toe shifter use was swapped to the OEM takeoffs from a trike conversion. Now my F6BD is back to stock and to my liking. Good part was I sold the parts and purchased brand new takeoffs and still had a $1,000 leftover. I was sly enough to realize I can do that but some others might just walk away. My advice would be sell you parts and put the bike back to stock to have the larger audience potential.