California: Turd World Nation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California: Turd World Nation

The way things are going in California, the conservatives will take over in the next 10 years.
    Besides, all they do is talk bs out there. The longer Trump is in office the better things will get.
    Hopeful Thinking?
    ITS ALL GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    The way things are going in California, the conservatives will take over in the next 10 years.
    Besides, all they do is talk bs out there. The longer Trump is in office the better things will get.
    Hopeful Thinking?
    Too many illegals now in kalifornia. It's too late. We will never be able to reverse that occupation, nor dislodge them. Like a dead hound dog full of ticks.

Besides, the legislative Kalifornia state government is not willing to work with the Feds on this.

Kalifornia is way past saving from the invasion.

Last edited by willtill; 06-03-2018 at 07:16 AM.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

California has plenty of water, they just let it all go out to sea. Jerry Brown was responsible for flushing 5 years of drought reserve into the ocean in a week because he spent the water infrastructure $$$ on his pet projects. Instead of spending $100 BILLION on a toy choo choo to nowhere, California should be building reservoirs and repairing existing ones. Santa Barbara was building a desalination plant and then abandoned it. This drought is politically made in Sacramento.

DAM water drought.jpg
    Last edited by ths61; 06-04-2018 at 01:08 AM.

I love it when politicians come out with a law that can't/won't be enforced. All kinds of problems measuring for those on a public water system and totaling unenforceable on private systems.
    "... there may be more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than dreamt of in your philosophy."

2016 Honda Goldwing F6B
    Traxxion Mega Monty

1975 Honda Goldwing GL1000
    16K, all original

Quote Originally Posted by crossbowme View Post
    I love it when politicians come out with a law that can't/won't be enforced. All kinds of problems measuring for those on a public water system and totaling unenforceable on private systems.
    I guess you haven't seen a PRK water bill. They have a multi-tier fine structure built into the billing system and they use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I guess you haven't seen a PRK water bill. They have a multi-tier fine structure built into the billing system and they use it.
    Your right I haven't. However, I have a number of friends in CA and they all bitch how inaccurate the system is today. Can't imagine the State taxes wells - whoops, wait a minute, it's California!
    "... there may be more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than dreamt of in your philosophy."

2016 Honda Goldwing F6B
    Traxxion Mega Monty

1975 Honda Goldwing GL1000
    16K, all original

Born and raised in SoCal. Ran a business for 25 years and finally had enough in 2014. Retired and moved to CO but unfortunately the plague is here too. I hate to say it but every state in this nation is doomed to the exact policies that are being shoved down the throats of its citizens. Just a matter of time. After the government, and I mean at every level in the nation, learned it could grift off the hard work of others with zero blowback, game over. Ironic that the only people who truly understand how great this country is are the ones illegally invading it. We need a huge kick in the ass but I doubt it's coming as long as we have Happy Meals and WiFi.