New RDL

Thread: New RDL

New RDL

New RDL installed. Made for a heavy Rider. 2 1/4 inches taller at the lowest point (seat crease). The incline between the lowest point and highest point is almost gone allowing you to sit back 2 1/2 inches more without sitting on the incline. Passenger is 1/2 inch higher also. Seat is firmer without being broke in so that also results in a higher seating position. Might drop a bit with use. Bent knee is almost back to 90 degrees which is what I wanted. Hated the super bent part. I can still hold the bike up without moving forward but do if I want to flatfoot. It is 1 inch wider at that most important part and shaped more like the outline of butt cheeks so expecting it to be much more comfortable. I raised the passenger seat back rest 1/2 inch to match the new seat and to give a better ability to tie bungees to the mount. Also raised the 13 inch shield to the max position. I already have risers and hope I don't wish for more and have to deal with that. I did not get leather, back rest, heat, or have the passenger part of seat reworked so total was about $750 plus a stock seat to them. I'm very satisfied so far but only a long day and mileage will tell for sure and I'm headed to the Smokies in less than two weeks for a five day ride.
    IMG_4884.jpg IMG_4885.jpg

You'll love it even more after 700-800 miles. You'll get off & feel just fine, your butt, back & legs will be smiling. Next step is Heli bars. RDL & Heli bars is the best $$ you'll spend on your B or any bike.

Great purchase, HB !! (Happy Butt from now on)