Corbin Seat installation woes

Thread: Corbin Seat installation woes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_go View Post
    I purchased my new Corbin seat at Daytona Bike Week a few weeks ago. I mentioned to them about the issue of not being able to get the side covers off without removing the seat. They put the seat on my F6B and said they'd fix it and they did right while I watched and checked it out to my satisfaction they were very accommodating. What they did was carefully tape up the side cover area so they wouldn't scratch anything. Remove the seat drill out the rivets, pulled the leather seat cover up and marked it and trimmed off about 3/8 or 1/2 inch off the seat pan recovered the seat and replaced the rivets then had me try removing the side covers everything was fine, worked great. He took a few pictures for his reference and believe sent some to the California factory. He said this was the first he ever heard the complaint but was an easy fix.
    The guy that helped me and did all the work happens to be the manager at the Ormond Beach Fl location his name is Michael Keohane
    Thanks for the info. I'll be calling Corbin tomorrow.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

fl1madmax

Ultimate Seat, put it on----------- RIDE !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'll be calling Corbin tomorrow.
    If feels like your Butt went to Haven !!!!!!! Expensive but Zero Issues........try the rest, Buy the Best !