Trip to Jasper Georgia...

Thread: Trip to Jasper Georgia...

Trip to Jasper Georgia...

Some friends and I are renting a cabin in Jasper Georgia for our annual motorcycle trip. I was wanting to know if any of you fine folks have any suggestions on what to see or do. We have 8 bikes going with a total of 10 people. Thanks in advance.

Lots of really great roads just to the North of Jasper. 60 thru Suches (home of 2 wheels only), Wolf Pen Gap Rd., 19 across Blood Mountain south of Vogel State Park, 318 North of Smithgall Woods State park. Helen is close to that area and is a well loved little town. And you can't miss riding 52 from Chatsworth thru Fort Mountain to Ellijay. Many more! If you get a chance get your hands on some maps by America Rides. Really good motorcycle maps.

Hello Fuzz, I am local to that area, the roads mentioned are alot of the highlights. I am not sure of riding preferences of the group, but if you are up for a 350 mile day this is a loop that I have done many times. ( https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Jasp...34.4695524!3e0 )

Again I am local, if you want more info look for the member list on the site and give me a call, I am sure we can find a couple of routes that would work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by scottydi View Post
    Hello Fuzz, I am local to that area, the roads mentioned are alot of the highlights. I am not sure of riding preferences of the group, but if you are up for a 350 mile day this is a loop that I have done many times. ( https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Jasp...34.4695524!3e0 )

Again I am local, if you want more info look for the member list on the site and give me a call, I am sure we can find a couple of routes that would work for you.
    Hey, thanks. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Lots of really great roads just to the North of Jasper. 60 thru Suches (home of 2 wheels only), Wolf Pen Gap Rd., 19 across Blood Mountain south of Vogel State Park, 318 North of Smithgall Woods State park. Helen is close to that area and is a well loved little town. And you can't miss riding 52 from Chatsworth thru Fort Mountain to Ellijay. Many more! If you get a chance get your hands on some maps by America Rides. Really good motorcycle maps.
    Thank you for the info. The group wants to check out Helen for sure.