short week trip

Thread: short week trip

short week trip

Hello guys.
    I'm planning on taking a short trip and I would like to have some ideas from everyone. I live in west Virginia and quite frankly, I'm tired of just riding around the state. I didn't have enough time before, but right know I have the time and I want to try and take a trip that takes me no more than a week. I thought about going upstate New York, but I been there already, although I didn't go too far East. I took a cross country trip on my VTX all the way to the west coast, before I bought my F6B, but for now I just want to try a short trip to see how my bike does. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Happy rides!

Ride over to Nashville pick up Natchez Trace Parkway to Natchez Mississippi, Ride down to Maryville Tenn, pick up Foothill Parkway and then ride the Blue Ridge Parkway up through Front Royal Virginia.

Forgot to add this go to Windy9.com, request map of rides around Athens Ohio, this is a nice week worth's of riding and is right next door to you!

Sounds great! I'll check it out thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    Forgot to add this go to Windy9.com, request map of rides around Athens Ohio, this is a nice week worth's of riding and is right next door to you!
    Perfect! I went to Athens,OH last October. Stayed at the Baymont INN for 4 nights and enjoyed the hell outa the Windy 9.