Had a set of the Dunlop Elite 4s installed on my 2016 F6B Deluxe today. Sounds like lots of folks like them. I got 10,124 miles on the OEM Bridgestones. The rear tire was right at the wear indicator and the front was getting pretty close, so decided to take advantage of the $75 rebate (tires and service/installation). I don't like thin rubber and it is just not worth saving a few bucks to get that last few miles and the risk that it brings, plus I have a 2k mile trip coming up in a few weeks.

I don't ride "aggressive" but my riding is "spirited," although it is much more "tamed" than it was in my earlier years. I put 150,000+ miles on my 2002 Wing and tried just about all the tires at one time or another, but eventually decided that the Bridgestones were the best overall for me. Their mileage was just never that great for me, usually about 8500 miles, but I really liked all other characteristics. Bridgestones are a great tire, but I thought I would give the Elite 4 a try. Sure hope that they are greatly improved over the Elite 3s, which I never liked (other than mileage).