What are your riding jams?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your riding jams?

What are your riding jams?

All right lately I've been riding to Live and Die in LA soundtrack from Wang Chung! Freaking awesome! What are your favorite riding jams?
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Have XM on mine love it! Wide variety of formats....

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
    Have XM on mine love it! Wide variety of formats....
    Yep, what XM radio did you end up going with, did you install it yourself?
    When the world seems to be working against you. Drop everything and go for a ride!

Had an Old Delphi Ski-Fy unit that was in the drawer for years. Reactivated it and have it mounted on a car cradle I bought on Ebay that is then mounted on a RAM mount on Bike.
    Power comes through a connection in left cubby, mounted antenna in back routed through tupperware and under seat. Love it!

I have 30+ gigs of music on my Iphone. I just let it play on shuffle.

I used my phone as well for a while, but the XM was an easy to mount system and took advantage of 3.5 MM plug in left cubby. Its all good, just a shame the Honda Audio is so out of date.
    My main complaint was lousy radio reception. No one ever had any work arounds for it, so went XM route/

I used my phone as well for a while, but the XM was an easy to mount system and took advantage of 3.5 MM plug in left cubby. Its all good, just a shame the Honda Audio is so out of date.
    My main complaint was lousy radio reception. No one ever had any work arounds for it, so went XM route/
    Yeah I like the XM idea, cool that you can bring it through the 3.5 plug just like I do my phone, what I love about using YouTube though is I get to pick out specifically what I want to listen to, and love the save playlists, no gigabytes of storage needed! Definitely looking into XM though, believe it or not more for the news and sports channels, then music, But back to the subject line, what's your favorite riding music right now? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by keller123 View Post
    Yeah I like the XM idea, cool that you can bring it through the 3.5 plug just like I do my phone, what I love about using YouTube though is I get to pick out specifically what I want to listen to, and love the save playlists, no gigabytes of storage needed! Definitely looking into XM though, believe it or not more for the news and sports channels, then music, But back to the subject line, what's your favorite riding music right now? LOL
    I run it thru a BT Dongle in the saddle bag so I can change songs and such thru the handle bar controls.

Current favorites are Sinatra channel, 60's, 70's All Eagles channel, I know I am dating myself! Let the fun begin.....);

Current favorites are Sinatra channel, 60's, 70's All Eagles channel, I know I am dating myself! Let the fun begin.....);
    That sounds like my MP3 player. Lots of great 60s and 70s rock and country, with a splattering of later rock/jazz. Something lite like “Enya” when I’m laid back and enjoying beautiful scenery or riding big sweepers. Soundtrack to “TopGun”when riding twisties, which makes me twist my throttle more.

And it doesn’t repeat the loop as often as Sirius/XM. Have it in my Jeep. Wish they’d just put stuff on shuffle.
    Last edited by F6Bster; 05-26-2018 at 07:29 AM.