vance and hines slip on

Thread: vance and hines slip on

vance and hines slip on

I have a 13 f6b ,,, considering putting vance and hines monster slip ons anybody else got em? I do not want to do torque loopz just looking for some sound,,, and DO NOT wnat the dreaded DRONE everyone says other pipes have. Thanks

somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the cats & crossover pipes cause the drome? I have RUSH Big Louie, got them because you can change the baffle, 3 sizes.

I have the vance @ hines on my 13 b nice sound no drone and can hear the radio on 13 setting at 100 km per hour with the m#####d windshield. They add a nice sound to the bike. Hope this helps.

Curious the V & H Slipon's

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    I have the vance @ hines on my 13 b nice sound no drone and can hear the radio on 13 setting at 100 km per hour with the m#####d windshield. They add a nice sound to the bike. Hope this helps.
    Did you eliminate the cat. converters? Did you have to re-program or do anything to the fuel/air system? Do they literally slip on without any cutting, etc.?

Thanks Guys.
    2016 F6BD matte white

There's noting to do put ride. I was told by a GW guy that worked for Honda USA tech dept, that the computer will self adjust, all my itself. He strongly stated never ever adjust a GW computer. You will screw it up. Mine is doing just fine without the cats, with torque loops & RUSH Big Louie pipes. A little rich at first but just like he said after 75-100 miles it self adjusted. More power than ever. My point: just ride it.