Twice in the last couple of days I have read of people not knowing how to post pictures. It is very easy but does require a few simple steps which become fast after done a few times. So for the non computer peeps: Know where the picture you want is located and its file name. It makes it easy if you just put it on your desktop. (you can drag and drop it there from wherever) In your post box look to the top and to the right of what looks like an envelope and click on the square box. You will get a screen titled "Insert Image" and a choice to make, from computer or URL, choose computer. Then a bit lower click browse. A new screen showing your computer files will come up, you may have to scroll up a bit but select desktop. Then lower down by file name start typing the name of the file you desire, it will show all choices thinking for you according to what you type, pick the one you want and select "open". You will be taken back to the Insert Image screen where you just click "upload file". You pic should now be in your post. Much more easy than it sounds and others may even have a better way than mine. Post those pics I like em.