New member - advice needed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member - advice needed

New member - advice needed

New member here. Sold my ST1300 today (on RumbleOn) and very excited to buy this F6B tomorrow. https://www.sportcycles.com/default....OwnedInventory

Talked them down to $8990 so as far as I can tell seems like a fair deal. Let me know if you disagree. I have not been able to find any F6B less than $10k anywhere.

Need advice an anything I should look for before handing over the cash. Looking forward to the 2 hour ride home.

Thanks in advance.

you may want to consider a 2015 (unless cruise doesn't matter to you)

that is a good price for a standard F6

i traded my 2013 F6 deluxe because i needed cruise (and wanted reverse) i got 10,450 for in trade
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Congratulations. The bike looks good from the view it's presented from.The obvious things of course - no damage to the plastic,do all the buttons work? The bike from the way mine is should start without hesitation.The price seems right. I didnt buy mine as an investment but noticed the original price dropped so quickly. Doesnt bother me I have one of these beautiful well behaved machines ! I've taken cross country runs,did a 1000/24 gotten caught in all types of weather and the bike manages all of it without a whimper. It will run 100mph+ with no problem,no wiggle or shake and get there relatively quickly. Youre gonna love it . Welcome to the Forum !!

Looks like a good start for a great bike, I have it's twin and its Best bike Ever. Depending on your wants looks like you got a great shield and fog lights and highway pegs. Most folks would move to seat next. I dont think cruise is a deal breaker, you have lots of other cheaper options. Welcome aboard!

I'd say you got a great deal, cruise or not. Now just get it home & do whatever you want to make it yours. You'll get lots of great advice from the members.

Picked it up this morning and cruised through the Uwharrie National Forest on the way home. Wow! This is a fun bike. For now the only thing I need to get is a back rest for when my wife rides with me. Will look through the forum for recommendations. It came with some nice options. Will wait on the seat to see how it does. Also need to figure out where to put the phone as I use it as my GPS.

Thanks for the feedback.

And now the fun starts! I have had Mustang, Ultimate and Honda OEM seats, My personal preference is Ultimate, but many here also suggest the RDL as the best seat. If you are vertically challenged a lot of us on this board have gone with Mustang, AS for me I am at the other end, along with Big Larry. He went with RDL , but they are very pricey and you will have to get on the list send your OEM pan in to do the custom build or just buy a take off. Suggest you try and but something off this site used. We all have them for less than what you would pay for new. Good luck, Choose wisely.

Forgot to add, I use Ram Ball mounts to both clutch and throttle sides along with Bracketron brackets, Suggest going to Electrical Connections and peruse them, No affiliations with them as well, dont want to break any rules here.

Your moving on to a much better bike. They are plane. The red paint has no clear coat. BUT, The power you need is there.
    This bike will do what ever you ask. And its relatively cheap for what your getting. There are tons of after market parts and accessories.
    I have a 2013 black B and love it.
    ITS ALL GOOD

here is my two cents on phone holders. I have mine on the center of the center pocket. moto amour on a steel plate . Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase, the more you ride it the more you are going to love it