Dash

Thread: Dash

Dash

I may have posted this before?
    But hardly seeing any thought I would post again?

Drink Holder: Made from a large plastic Lemonade bottle. Cut to size,drill a hole in the bottom amd mount it
    Just make sure if you have an ajustable windscreen it clears it when fully up?

Compass/Watch: Just like to know how long it takes me to get somewhere? and the clocks heaps easier to see than the one on the Bike

TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitor System): Just great when yah get on the bike and you know you have air in yah tyres. Also a big help if yah get a nail in yah tyre and its slowly going down (Yah Know)

Glasses Holder: At night I wear them Yellow Night glasses which are great, and it gives me a place to put my normal glasses. Most holders are junk so I just grabbed me one of them plastic skulls and cut a slit in the back, perfect

Compass: Just like to know which direction I'm heading

12v/Voltage regulator:
    Good to have a 12v on the right as well as the left and its good toknow yah batterys getting a charge.

Phone Holder: This is the best I have had. Know people to crash and the phone still stay in the holder. When the phones in yah can tweak it easily left and right.

Phone Charger/2 USB': Very very handy for charging the phone also for other stuff that uses a USB. Just grab a short phone cableIMG_0028.jpg
    I was born with nothing and shore got a heap of it left

And forgot to say that the dash is a great place for donuts and munchies and the homemade drink holder takes a Mcdonalds large frozen coke easily
    I was born with nothing and shore got a heap of it left