Pathfinder led headlights

Thread: Pathfinder led headlights

Pathfinder led headlights

The instructions say to adjust them all the way down. Just went around the block and that seems low. How many of you left them like that?

when I first put them in, I didnt adjust them and I had people in front of me pulling over because they were so bright in their rear view. I rolled the adjustment knobs down a bit and I notice it is less bright but they still are annoying. I was going to drop them a little more.....not much. Hadnt had anyone pull out in front of me since I installed them

Mine are as close to 90 degrees with the floor in my shop as I can "sight" them. Mine are so I'll be seen, I have a switched modulator on them for group rides. I ask some of the folks in our group rides, they say they're not blinding or in their eyes. I don't ride at night anymore unless it's a must.

Ok, found some instructions about sighting your headlights against the wall from 25 feet. Set just a bit lower than the directions said but still up quite a bit from where they were. Going to see tonight if they are good.