Pathfinder Sequential turn signal install

Thread: Pathfinder Sequential turn signal install

Pathfinder Sequential turn signal install

I can handle the install of the lights without a hitch but Im thinking that the led flasher install is going to be a bear. I see videos for front and rear install. I had my speaker cover off and I can see the flasher up underneath on the right side but Im not sure I can get my big mits up in there with enough room to unplug and plug in the new led flasher. Is it easier to go thru the front or the rear. Neither way looks to be to fun to me. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

seems like I turned my bars all the way left & squeezed my hand in there & pulled the old one, then squeezed in there and installed the new LED flasher. Pay very close attention to the way the pins are facing. Have a bright flash light handy

Went through the front and really wasnt a big issue. Took a few minutes but was pretty straightforward. The mount that it sits in is a PITA and I wound up securing the new one with a ty-rap.

Thanks Gents. I find some of these fasteners they use are a real PITA. I had a heck of a time with the tweeter plugs in mine. Made my fingers hurt before I could get the plugs to even think about releasing.
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.