So, I've been toying with the idea of trading my 2013 F6B for a 2018 wing tour but I can't swallow the poor value of my F6B and the high price of the '18 wing. Plan B is to get an alternate bike in addition to the F6B and contemplate the F6B to wing tour change in the future. I just sold my FJR so I'm down to one bike (me oh my).
I'd like something naked, somewhat sporty with lots of wind. I want to feel wind everywhere. This will be my 'perfect weather' bike. When it get too cold, I'll ride the F6B. When the little lady wants to tag along, I'll ride the F6B. Right now I'm always hoping for more wind when riding the B in hot weather.
I was down at the dealer checking out Kawi Z650, Z900, and Honda CB650, CB1000. I like the feel of the CBs over the Kawi. But then I sat on an F6C.... winner, winner. They have 2014 left overs discounted significantly so I'm seriously considering adding one to the garage.
I know some of you B owners also own Cs. Will you provide some opinions? Will I gain significant wind compared the the B? Will most of the wind on the C be coming off the radiators (hot)?
Any other opinions about the C are welcome.

thanks in advance.