Seeking opinions from those who own both the F6B and the F6C - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking opinions from those who own both the F6B and the F6C

Sounds like you need to jump on a VTX 1800 C. Mine has 80,000 miles on it and runs great. A different ride than the F6B, still heavy in the lean but with the right pipes, no windshield and a right wrist that wants to go WFO, you will not find a better ride! However, if speed and acceleration in not your thing, look elsewhere because that is what the 1800 is all about.

Ask Big Larry!

They are going for nothing, since Honda discontinued the line. Really, a great ride!

Quote Originally Posted by oldxtreme View Post
    Sounds like you need to jump on a VTX 1800 C. Mine has 80,000 miles on it and runs great. A different ride than the F6B, still heavy in the lean but with the right pipes, no windshield and a right wrist that wants to go WFO, you will not find a better ride! However, if speed and acceleration in not your thing, look elsewhere because that is what the 1800 is all about.

Ask Big Larry!

They are going for nothing, since Honda discontinued the line. Really, a great ride!
    Hehe, I love my VTX1800 stock and not so stock(I own 3 of them) my 03 "C" OEM stock engine with turbo VTX (160 RWHP) is a blast and so much fun I'm building another turbo VTX1800 with an highly modded engine set up to make 170/200 RWHP depending on how much boost I run.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I really never gave much thought about the first gear since I always start on second gear. In all honesty, second gear provides more than enough power and torque to get the bike moving. I should know since I live in West Virginia. I think that the only thing that bothers me a little is the fact that the F6B should have come with 6 gears instead the over drive, just my opinion. Many times I feel like I'm missing a gear and try to go for it just to realize I'm already in fifth.

Thats an awesome looking "X" Must be so much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Hehe, I love my VTX1800 stock and not so stock(I own 3 of them) my 03 "C" OEM stock engine with turbo VTX (160 RWHP) is a blast and so much fun I'm building another turbo VTX1800 with an highly modded engine set up to make 170/200 RWHP depending on how much boost I run.

2013 F6B in black of course

Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    Thats an awesome looking "X" Must be so much fun.
    Yea...literally a kick in the pants if ya know what I mean, a real E ticket ride.

Holy Crap, Biglry, that is not a VTX-C that has to be a VT XXX.

I just rode my F6B from Ohio to LA. The ride was great but California traffic...I think I walked the bike more than rode it down the interstate. You must have a secret place to ride a turbo'd X in CA!

Sweet tail light!

Quote Originally Posted by oldxtreme View Post
    Holy Crap, Biglry, that is not a VTX-C that has to be a VT XXX.

I just rode my F6B from Ohio to LA. The ride was great but California traffic...I think I walked the bike more than rode it down the interstate. You must have a secret place to ride a turbo'd X in CA!

Sweet tail light!
    Naw.... here is a real VTXXX, build by a friend of mine, Blown and chain drive.

Oh, and I don't live near any of them big cities(Central Coast, Pismo Beach) so I have plenty of great coastal and mountain roads to ride all year round.

JOHN DEERE GREEN... That is a two wheeled tractor! Is it used to retrieve 81 wheelers from ditches?

Any idea what the top speed is or better question, how fast has the right wrist let it go?

I really enjoy my VTX 1800. Single seat no windshield and a very different ride from the B. It has been trouble free.
    11855645_1100974203264860_1372686346867469070_n.jpg