How Far Would You Go?

Thread: How Far Would You Go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I drove from central FL. to NC to buy a new 2016 Indian Chief w/ a custom paint job, it was a great deal, trailered it back. Rode it 600 miles when I got back. Stopped by the Honda dealer to P/U a throttle rocket. Was looking at the "B's" & the salesman ask if I wanted to test ride a "B"...…..Who am I to say no to a test ride? Hell yes! I said. That day I stated looking for a good used B...… and found one. I sold the Indian to a guy in CA, made a couple hundred bucks on it. He was so happy when he won the bid, very excited, he couldn't wait for it to be delivered. I got one email after he took delivery, it read something like: bike was delivered today, a real beauty. Man it sure is heavy! …………………… I thought, "Buddy, you've got that right !!"...…………… My B is the best bike I've ever owned.

March 2017 I found the best deal for a new 2015 f6b 4.5 hrs away. I had been looking all over the eastern USA and found some good prices but the they wanted to add $1000 to the price for prep and doc fees. I made the deal via email and phone and gave my local powerhouse dealer an opportunity but they tried to bs me . I gave a deposit over the phone and picked it up two days later.