Looking to purchase a new helmet. Have narrowed it down, I think, to the Shoei Qwest, J Cruisde, or Nolan N43 Trilogy, maybe! The problem for me is that I have read too many helmet reviews, and watched too many videos on helmets to just pull the trigger on a purchase. So I thought I would seek some input from members of this forum. I have been riding Harleys for years and like the open road feeling, wind in my face, smells, sights and such when riding, to a point. Bought a cheap Bilt modular and it was okay, I rode in it all day but felt a little claustrophobic and detached from the riding experience that I have been use to. I know that full face provides the most protection, and is the quietest of all the current designs. I like the idea a lot of having protection from the elements when it rains or gets cold out, but I would like more wind in my face during the warmer weather. I know that fit, comfort, and protection are the most important elements for helmets. Any suggestions, personal experiences, and opinions are most welcome.