Trump - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Happen to know a little bit about guns as I was with a world known military Training unit that trained soldiers from all over the world?
    I always laugh when I hear people that say they have a gun for home protection
    Don't think they know that a single bullet will travel hrough every wall in the house including exiting through the external brick wall after killing their wife? their children and maybe even their dog?
    I was born with nothing and shore got a heap of it left

I have always preferred making canoes................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5xVHsMRV0

Quote Originally Posted by TerryDavid View Post
    Happen to know a little bit about guns as I was with a world known military Training unit that trained soldiers from all over the world?
    Don't think they know that a single bullet will travel hrough every wall in the house including exiting through the external brick wall after killing their wife? their children and maybe even their dog?
    Well, mate, I live alone, and no dog! Enter my place, uninvited, and you will be shot!

What unit were you in? Attachment 5436
    Is this what you guys are using for home protection down under?
    Luckily I use multiple bullets and laugh along with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    I have always preferred making canoes................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5xVHsMRV0
    Great movie.

Well you have just educated them.
    Thank you for your service.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Actually, if using the proper ammunition and gun (say a .40 caliber), the round won't even go through the bad guy much less anyone or anyting else. But the bad guy will be stopped.
    Last edited by Jhox; 07-17-2018 at 11:51 AM.
    2016 GL1800 F6B-D
    IBA Member since Y2K
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhox View Post
    Actually, if using the proper ammunition and gun (say a .40 caliber), the round won't even go through the bad guy much less anyone or anyting else. But the bad guy will be stopped.
    A Taurus Judge with 3" 410 - 00 buck shot - Nice for the uninvited night guest, and neighbor friendly
    2015 Matt Grey F6B Deluxe - Gloria
    2011 BMW K 1300S - Stella
    2000 Triumph Sprint ST - Trixie
    2000 Ducati Monster 900 - Monster
    1985 HD FXRS (Still in the Shop as a reminder) - Frita
    1984 HD XLX - The First

OK,, so we got a little off track here.

I think what Trump and Putin did the other day was brilliant.
    They got the drive by's and the rhino's wound up to the point of blowing a gasket.
    Man, they replace gaskets a lot. I love it when they blow!
    For me, the more he tweaks em the better.
    I don't believe anything anybody says, till I hear it straight from him.
    He'll let them boil a few days, then he'll make em all look like fools. Again.
    It coming, just wait for it....
    Last edited by tenxxx; 07-17-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Trump makes the USA looks like fools...………………………………………..he's also good at making Trump look like a fool ……………………… Putin ate him for breakfast, he's Putin's puppy.
    let the name calling begin