Trump - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    While your thinking may serve you well in other countries, the founding fathers had specific ideas when they wrote the constitution for this shining experiment we call the United States of America.

The short little statement contained in the 2nd amendment has had volumes written about it, including by the framers of our constitution. If you take the time to look up the Federalist Papers, specifically #46 and #29 and read them, you would quickly realize the 2nd amendment does not refer to home defense, hunting, or even sporting purposes. No, Hamilton and Madison make it abundantly clear that bearing arms is "the (God given) right of the people" who would ... protect us from national tyranny.

This is what makes us free citizens vs subjects of a government.

Extrapolating further, one could make the argument that law abiding citizens should be allowed weapons equal to the military's ... But that is a discussion for another day.

As always, my apologies to any I may have offended.
    100% True, Screw them if they are offended...
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaburt62 View Post
    I didn’t vote for Obama but it was my duty as citizen to support the office. Trump is our president snow flakes. Support the office or leave. Anyone can twist statistics and stay angry because they didn’t get their way but it takes a patriot and a man to support our country and the office of the POTUS.
    Well said.......I remember a time not to long ago if you spoke ill of a President you would be arrested and tried for Treason....
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

As an American one should support whoever is in the office...I didn't whine and bitch about Obama, I just voted him out when I could....If you don't like Trump vote him out and stop your bitching...

Its all good for sure..I don't knock anyone for their opinions or beliefs. Thats what makes us who we are...I do agree this type of post should be in the "off subject "category. Happy riding to all...