Trump

Thread: Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I too make up my own mind & I vote both sides of the aisle..... I've never said anything nice about Hilary...………………. At that time, I think the American people chose between the lesser of 2 evils. Thousands voted for Trump, in protest, because the DNC screwed Bernie. I'm sure Hilary was aware of that happening & did nothing to stop it. As far as extra martial affairs, both Mr. Trump & Mr. Clinton have had their share. Trump does like sexy beautiful women. Clinton was know for his affairs long before he ran for any office.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    I too make up my own mind & I vote both sides of the aisle..... I've never said anything nice about Hilary...………………. At that time, I think the American people chose between the lesser of 2 evils. Thousands voted for Trump, in protest, because the DNC screwed Bernie. I'm sure Hilary was aware of that happening & did nothing to stop it. As far as extra martial affairs, both Mr. Trump & Mr. Clinton have had their share. Trump does like sexy beautiful women. Clinton was know for his affairs long before he ran for any office.
    Lessor of two evils? Give me one, non made up reason Trumps evil. I'll give you 20 reasons why Clinto the Commie Carpetbagger is. Protest because Bernie got screwed? LOL. Another Commie hypocrite who Clinton herself cheated out of the nomination with the help of the FIB,CYA, and 99% of all media. Yes Trump likes beautiful women just as much as any heterosexual male but he wasn't raping them like that POS from Arkansas. Voting both sides of the aisle is a myth just like "If you like your Dr you can keep your Dr" and "I did not have sexual realations with Miss Lewinsky". There's a reason the Democraps keep getting their asses handed to them at every level and it ain't trump.