Trump
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Cool Trump

Not wanting to start a fight here but,
    Watching Trump the other night I found myself laughing.
    They say, good comedy has a bit of truth in it. And I guess you could say, truth could have a bit of comedy in it too.
    This guy has the best stand up truth Ive seen in years.
    My only hope is there is another out there like him that can take his place when his term is up.
    Hate to say it but all this bull going on is what the country needs to get people off their ass and vote.
    It is time to clean house. So, when my chores are done, I can ride with the wind of change.

Biker for Trump
    ITS ALL GOOD

agree.

2013 F6B
    2016 Spyder F3 Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    Not wanting to start a fight here but,
    Watching Trump the other night I found myself laughing.
    They say, good comedy has a bit of truth in it. And I guess you could say, truth could have a bit of comedy in it too.
    This guy has the best stand up truth Ive seen in years.
    My only hope is there is another out there like him that can take his place when his term is up.
    Hate to say it but all this bull going on is what the country needs to get people off their ass and vote.
    It is time to clean house. So, when my chores are done, I can ride with the wind of change.

Biker for Trump
    I agree 100% but this post needs to be moved to the "off topic" site.....Regards and ride safe

The plan is to repeal the XXII amendment and 2 years into his 3rd term put it back in. By then Donald Trump Jr. will have the gravitas to carry on the legacy. "Sic Semper Trump"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Good things are coming! When President Trump gets to appoint another Supreme Court Justice! Ya! Bring on another conservative! Pelosi and Pocahontis, and Schumer can all cry together!

I voted for him primarily because I hoped it would keep the 2nd Amendment safe for the foreseeable future. So far, so good!
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
    And... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.''
    -- Barry Goldwater, Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention; 1964

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Who's the rapist and kinda secret Marxist talking too? Luckily the American people's attention span is so short or that might get some traction. Hypocrites in their natural form.

tenxx, if you don't want to start a fight, them don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Frye View Post
    I voted for him primarily because I hoped it would keep the 2nd Amendment safe for the foreseeable future. So far, so good!
    In Australia we have no second ammendment, just people who when called upon do their best,like?

Our home guard, our Australian Army Reserves was called to serve in New Guinea when we had no Infantry Forces at home.
    So off they went, not regular army/ infantry or like, but Australia citizens
    They went off to stop the best Infantry Forces japan could send, and so they did
    America thought it amazing
    The prsedent of America presented them with a US Presidential Citation, for bravery
    The first and until now the only Presidential cization awarded to a civialian force?
    Yeap no second ammendment, just very tough gun laws and citizens that do what they have too
    I was born with nothing and shore got a heap of it left