We've all been lied too...
We've all been liars...
Confirmation bias is something that effects all of us unfortunately but if you as an adult can't see that both parties do nothing for the average American then you're a lost cause. Our representatives grift, enrich themselves, friends, and family off the backs of most working people and its been going on for over a century. Banking and big business run the show and if you don't believe that I have some beach front property right here in Severance CO I'd like to sell you. I'm personally not a fan of Trump but I believe there's people in government who've done things a 1000 times worse and frankly should be hanging from trees. He has the whole system against him because they want the scam to continue yet there he stands, president. Say what you want about his tact or personality but there's no denying his success. Owns or is involved in hundreds of companies yet people hang on the 5,10 or 30 failures. Anyone that's been in business would kill for that record. Borrowed millions from daddy yet turned it into billions. I was hoping that he would be a change agent for the bloated carcass known as the Federal Government but unfortunately the swamp is way to deep and enticing.