Trump - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trump

We're visiting friends in Canada. I just read in the local paper, to date in 2018 there have been 20 deaths in Canada due to guns, that's in over 6 months. Guess what, the citizens are very upset over that.
    I said, in the USA we have 40 people die every day from guns.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    We're visiting friends in Canada. I just read in the local paper, to date in 2018 there have been 20 deaths in Canada due to guns, that's in over 6 months. Guess what, the citizens are very upset over that.
    27 a day actually. 8x more than Canada yet we have 10x the population. The US is 31st in gun deaths including suicide among all nations. Over 100 people die every day in the US from auto accidents which is almost 5x more than those pesky firearms. To bad most people are bad at math or they'd Fret over other ways to check out.

Probably 39 of the 40 are most likely committing a crime, and when the police tell them to "freeze" they either take off running, or point a weapon at the cops. If they would listen, they would most likely live.

tenxx, if you don't want to start a fight, them don't.
    Good advice.....
    ITS ALL GOOD

Thank God for President Trump.

The one reason the Japanese thought twice about ever hitting the shores of the U.S.
    was that their leaders knew that there was a gun behind about every door and we will shoot!

ever wonder what the world would be like if the gun was never invented. Many more people than there are now.
    Note: Canada has had 20 murders in 2018, that's 7 months ========== not 20 a day.

That might be true. But Canada also has a very different population than we do. Besides that it looks like England has a big problem with knife crime. Suppose the knife had never been invented.

If I had a choice, when a bad guy was after me. I'd much rather he have a knife than a gun.

Canada and most of the civilized world, has a much different mind set about guns than the USA. They feel guns are for hunting game, not humans.

Any uninvited stranger breaks into my home, threatens my family, myself, my cat...I blow their fxxking brains on the wall and call Home Disaster and Restoration to come clean the mess and ionize the air.

It’s really as simple as that.

Did you see that big dude in Milwaukee that came into the restaurant kitchen and cold cocked the lady cook? Her coworker whipped out her gun, and suddenly that prick don’t act so tough. He’s lucky she didn’t turn head into morning oatmeal.
    Last edited by Steve 0080; 07-11-2018 at 09:37 PM.

Hondas and Kawis and Zukis and Yammys...Oh my!