Leftover Valkyrie

Thread: Leftover Valkyrie

Leftover Valkyrie

I love my F6B and I also have a Honda NC700X also a great bike for short runs.
    But with the low prices of the leftover Valkyrie's it very tempting to trade the NC700X for one but my question is, is the F6B and the Valk too much the same bike.
    I do enjoy my 700 a lot but that Valkyrie would be a fun fast bike.

A buddy had a VTX 1800, sold it & brought a '13 or '14 Valkyrie w/ very low mileage. He says it rides & handles like a dream come true & is wicked fast...…. I read a lot of great things about the NC700. Nice looking bike!

I have seen motorcycle magazines rate the F6B at 0--60 3.3 seconds and the Valkyrie on another at 0--60 3.4 seconds

They are two different bikes, if you think your F6 handles wait till you go through
    some turns on a Valk. You have to remember that the Valk is quite a bit lighter
    with the same engine. We all know what happens when you make things lighter
    Yes that's right they go faster.

I just bought a 14 F6C. The seating position is different. The sound is very different from my '13 B. The F6C feels very light compared to the F6B. I find my F6B handles better and is more comfortable but I love riding the F6C when the weather is perfect. To me it is a completely different feeling bike.
    I've only had it for 4 days but I've ridden it all 4 days and I like it more and more every time I ride it.
    For me it will be a 'perfect weather' bike. I refuse to add a windshield. If I need a windshield I'll ride the F6B. It is my slow rolling hot rod but it is very fun on the back roads. A little too much wind for me when I get up to 60 mph.
    Riding the upward spiral.