M.....D Windshields

Thread: M.....D Windshields

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Sorry Jim, I put the ------- on my 2015 Wing when I sold the F6B. I use the 12" dark smoke seen in the pictures on the Wing and although still have the 13" Clear, I never use it.
    Thanks for the reply, Dan. I guess I'm off to buy a 13" dark smoke screen.

Interesting: I see 11, 13, 15, and 17" for F6B but 12, 14, and 16" for Gold Wing. I'm not sure why there are two versions but they do look a little different from each other.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Dan. I guess I'm off to buy a 13" dark smoke screen.

Interesting: I see 11, 13, 15, and 17" for F6B but 12, 14, and 16" for Gold Wing. I'm not sure why there are two versions but they do look a little different from each other.

If you look close you will see 2 sets of mounting holes in the outer shield because my Dark shield came from the early M@dstad set up that had different brackets. I did not know that when I picked up the shield used from a member here. (it did come off a Goldwing so yes it is 12") I had to drill a second set of holes to mount the shield. No one ever even notices, I just put 4 black plastic screws in the empty holes.

I bet you all go back and take a second look to count the screws hahahaha..............
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.