Helmets with built in Bluetooth?

Thread: Helmets with built in Bluetooth?

Helmets with built in Bluetooth?

Looking for matching helmets for my wife and I with built in Bluetooth so we can talk while riding. Anyone have any recommendations? Be nice to link them to the radio too.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

https://www.amazon.com/Sena-CAVALRY-...70_&dpSrc=srch

Have seen these that have built in speakers to the side above the ears, mike is in center at forehead.
    Don't know how well they work.

I have a sena 20s that you mount your self, and a cavalry I just got.
    The 20s sounds a lot better than the cavalry. The cav. speakers are very small and tinny sounding with music.
    Haven't used it with my iPhone yet.
    The best thing about them is the blue tooth 4 system. It should pair up with just about anything.
    I ware a size bigger helmet and ware a dew rag.
    The Cavalry seems to be sized good according to their measurements.
    The radio reception is not good on either. The Cavalry has no jack for input.
    Talk time is good all day and more. The sound is better in the 20s because of the bigger speakers.
    I don't have any experience with the other brands. I read the reviews and settled on the Sena's.
    If your wanting good sound, get the 20s. You can put better speakers on that unit. And it has to mounted by you.
    Doesn't look like you can put other speakers in the Cavalry.
    Found my Cavalry on eBay for $260 free shipping.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Matching helmets is fine as long as the model fits both of you properly. Try not get hung up on form over function. Remember helmit makers may at any time discontinue and end support of a product. SENA is probably the top of the line and can be moved from helmet to helmet. I’ve spent 2 years debating adding a SENA and have yet to pull the trigger. I ride 1 up and the only electronics I’ve added is a GPS.The GPS is visual only. 2 of the groups I ride with use SENA’s for bike to bike. So far I have failed to convince my self to spend the money just for 2 way communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Matching helmets is fine as long as the model fits both of you properly. Try not get hung up on form over function. Remember helmit makers may at any time discontinue and end support of a product. SENA is probably the top of the line and can be moved from helmet to helmet. I’ve spent 2 years debating adding a SENA and have yet to pull the trigger. I ride 1 up and the only electronics I’ve added is a GPS.The GPS is visual only. 2 of the groups I ride with use SENA’s for bike to bike. So far I have failed to convince my self to spend the money just for 2 way communication.
    Take a semi long trip with another rider when you both have the sena's.....you will see the value. Listen to your tunes, take a call (if you want), and when the other rider sees something in/on the road, a cop, or a deer or whatever....you'll know right away without any arm or leg waving. Plus you can have a conversation whenever. I really find it shines on those type of longer trips