Dunlop Elite 4 Tires — First Impressions

Thread: Dunlop Elite 4 Tires — First Impressions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My experience with Dunlop Elite 4s has been nothing but positive. I just replaced a set that had 19,200 miles on them and they still had some miles left in them. The reason I replaced them is because I am leaving on a long ride Monday. I have never experienced any problems in handling or had any front end wobble. I have followed some friends on grooved pavement in west Texas and they were a lot more squirmy than I was, but two of them were on Harleys. I have however been uncomfortable on tar snakes but I seem to remember the same feeling on Bridgestones. I haven't ridden on Metzlers for about eight or nine years because I had a set that separated and almost stranded me. D&D Discount Motorcycles in Tempe, Arizona where I purchase my tires told me that these new Elite 4s are probably costing him money because his customers are coming less often for tires.

Different people and different bikes lead to different experiences but I just purchased a new set of Elite 4s and plan on enjoying them for about 20,000 miles

Az Wingrider

Amen..I am on my second set of E4's have had great experiences with them...Stones were crap at 10k...did not like the way they performed and sounded. E4's are a great alternative for me anyway.