Hello guys and gals,

Its been awhile since I have been on this forum. Busy life.

I just sold the F6B last week. Black 2013. A guy bought it new. took it out for a ride and put 119 miles on it. He then later had a medical crisis and would never ride again. I bought the bike with 119 miles on it for 13k I rode it for 2 years and 15k miles. It also had a set of Avon Cobra tires that were shot. I sold it for 12k. Why did I sell it? I was afraid that if I put another 10 or 15k on it and another year....I would only be able to get 9 or 10k for it so I sold it.

I want a new Goldwing DCT or if the price were right a new Goldwing manual shift. The best quote I have so far is from Russellville Ark. at $20,285 for the Goldwing Manual and $21,285 for the DCT. (If I wanted the manual shift lever on the DCT it would cost 500 more)

Question is....Does anyone know of a better deal out there? Anyone know of someone that bought one that doesnt like it and would sell theirs?

Do you think that I would get a better deal by waiting until Dec or Jan to purchase one?

I loved the F6B, really did. Have my eyes on a wrecked one that I would like to pick up cheap and slowly rebuild. Mine was black and the paint always seemed to be an issue. But was still a sweet bike and I had a lot of great times on it.

Looking forward to the new wing.

To all that bought the new wing. Are you still liking it and satisfied with it?

Looking for a great deal on a new one. Anyone know of a great deal?

Russel
South Carolina