Bluetooth in saddlebag?

Thread: Bluetooth in saddlebag?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My iPhone 6 sounds an alert when its plugged in to a power port, and showes thats it charging. It did that 3 or 4 times before it excepted being plugged in the USB port in the sale bag. I think the power out put there is inadequate. No way to check the output amperage. And it wouldn't play through the Honda audio system. In fact anything Ive plugged in there doesn't work. It starts skipping through songs every few seconds with a variety of different usb sticks.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    My iPhone 6 sounds an alert when its plugged in to a power port, and showes thats it charging. It did that 3 or 4 times before it excepted being plugged in the USB port in the sale bag. I think the power out put there is inadequate. No way to check the output amperage. And it wouldn't play through the Honda audio system. In fact anything Ive plugged in there doesn't work. It starts skipping through songs every few seconds with a variety of different usb sticks.
    Sounds like we have similar setups, I think I tried the I6 in the bag once but didn't like how hot it got. Been using a BT Dongle since with few issues.