Bought a Valkyrie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought a Valkyrie

Bought a Valkyrie

I have been looking at the new style Valkyrie for a while at first I didn't like them at all. I had two other Valkyrie's before the F6B. But the more I looked the more I began to like them. So after a lot of shopping and finding out the low prices advertised were about thousand dollars more with set up and paper work etc.
    Still not a bad price but they don't like to tell that at first. So I bought a 2015 the other day and what a nice bike. It feels like a smaller bike, goes like hell, so far it is comfortable. It does feel heavy when moving it around in the garage.
    I will be keeping my F6B.

Sharp-looking bike!!!!
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Join the club!
    I too have a B and a C in my garage. After two weeks of riding only the C, I didn't enjoy the B very much. I'm sure I'll appreciate the B when the weather cools but for now I'm enjoying the C.
    I actually went to the dealer to trade my B for an 18 tour but I couldn't swallow the deal. Instead I picked up a "clearance" 2014 Valkyrie.

Are those OEM fog lights on your Valkyrie?
    Riding the upward spiral.

I traded my 14 blue Valkyrie for my 14 Yellow F6BD. I put the tall windshield like yours and the accessory saddlebags. I find the F6BD actually handles better having 1” smaller wheels and the fuel tank below the seat instead of above in front of the rider. Liked mine but wanted radio and lockable bags. Brings back memories though.

I test rode a 14 before I bought my F6B. I liked the ride, but knew I wanted luggage, etc.. and the B just made more sense. I could see owning one of them and the B though. If I didn't still have my old school Valk. I have a few friends that have a hard time getting any miles on the tires of those new Valkyries. They just don't last.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Beautiful bike ! great purchase.

Those are Pathfinder led lights.
    They are pretty cool, there is a daytime running light, a flood light and they also have a blinker in them.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Those are Pathfinder led lights.
    They are pretty cool, there is a daytime running light, a flood light and they also have a blinker in them.
    Any problems with the blinker? This is listed on WingStuff: "F1800C Valkyrie - The amber turnsignal will not function but the white LED does remain on when there is power to the bike."

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Any problems with the blinker? This is listed on WingStuff: "F1800C Valkyrie - The amber turnsignal will not function but the white LED does remain on when there is power to the bike."
    Blinker goes "to amber when turned on.
    When you push the button in then the fog/flood lights goes on day time lights go out on low beam. On high beam the day time lights stay on bright lights go out ( that can be fixed with a jumper)
    When you turn the lights off (button out)then the day time running light stay go on.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Blinker goes "to amber when turned on.
    When you push the button in then the fog/flood lights goes on day time lights go out on low beam. On high beam the day time lights stay on bright lights go out ( that can be fixed with a jumper)
    When you turn the lights off (button out)then the day time running light stay go on.
    Thanks for the info. These will be on my short list.