Hillbilly Hotdog Anyone?

Thread: Hillbilly Hotdog Anyone?

Hillbilly Hotdog Anyone?

Hello all, just wanted to invite anyone around the Ohio or West Virginia area for a ride to Hillbilly Hotdog in Lesage WV. Me and some friends will be there around noon this coming Saturday. I will be the only F6B in my group and it would be nice to see some more in the sea of Harley's. Hope to see y'all there!
    Last edited by The Fuzz; 07-24-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Anyone on here make it to Hillbilly Hotdog? I saw one F6B other then mine. It was a beautiful day as we did a 300 mile round trip journey.

I did not make it to hillbilly hotdog. What a beautiful day in Ohio though! We rode to G&R tavern in Waldo. (Where’s Waldo?) the fried bologna is excellent though not the best I’ve had. And no fried egg? Our waitress said they had gone through 8 packs of 30 slices in four hours. By my estimation the slices are about 1/3lb each. That’s a lot of bologna!

http://www.gandrtavern.com

Either way, we left G&R and walked to the “tin star” tavern across the street. Turns out the owner of G&R was the lone patron. He was incredibly nice and even picked up our tab. Only 280 miles or so today, but an excellent day nonetheless.
    Last edited by P.Sutton; 07-28-2018 at 10:24 PM.

​We have been to Waldo many times for that bologna sandwich. It is very good, but you are correct about having better. Ride safe

Is too bad I didn't check this message last week. I would have like to meet you guys since I live in West Virginia. Plenty of places to ride. We are moving to Florida as soon as my wife retires January next Year. We are in the process of getting the house ready for sale. I haven't met anybody around West Virginia to ride with, but it would be great if anyone lives close enough. Let me know so we can set it up before it gets cold. Happy rides!

Been wanting to ride down there from Toledo the past several years. Can't find anyone who will do it in one day. May have to do it myself.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.